Monday, July 14, 2014

Baby Boy Sprinkle

I recently had my second son, a baby boy named Chael. In May I had a "sprinkle" to celebrate his upcoming arrival at my favorite little restaurant! I didn't really have a theme, just went with boy colors and kept it pretty simple. Unfortunately all of the pictures taken before guests arrived were accidentally deleted, so I don't have pictures of how cute everything looked. Each place setting had a little menu that I created to match the invitations. The centerpieces were tin cans wrapped in burlap and ribbon combined with mason jars with tea lights. The favors were blue nail polishes with a poem that said "10 little fingers, 10 little toes, Baby Rudy fill our hearts with love that overflows".

The invitation.
 The best picture of the table that I have...you can sort of see the menu and the favors. There were cans and mason jars staggered the entire length of the table. It was super simple, but I loved how it looked. 

No comments:

Post a Comment