Now that I have that out of the way...here are the details about the card :)
Stamps: Season of Friendship
Paper: Kraft, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Riding Hood Red Ribbon (retired), Heat Gun
1. Score 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Kraft at 5 1/2 and fold on score line.
2. Stamp snowflake from Season of Friendship all over using Whisper White ink. Heat set.
3. Cut Whisper White to 4 1/4 x 2 and 4 1/4 x 3. Cut hills along the long side of each piece. Sponge with Bashful Blue ink.
4. Stamp tree from Season of Friendship with Chocolate Chip onto scrap piece of Whisper White and cut out. Stamp bird using Real Red and cut out.
5. Adhere snow hills, tree, and bird to card base.
6. Cut 4 1/4 x 1 of Bashful Blue and 4 1/4 x 3/4 Chocolate Chip. Adhere together. Tie ribbon around strip. Use White gel pen to create "stitch marks" along Bashful Blue.
7. Adhere strip to card base.