Stamps: Flower Fancy, Great Friend
Paper: Perfect Plum, Baja Breeze, Natural Ivory Cardstock
Ink: Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Accessories: Vellum, Brads, Twine, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pens
1. Score 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Perfect Plum at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Cut Baja Breeze to 5 1/4 x 4.
3. Cut both Natural Ivory cardstock and vellum to 5 1/4 x 2 and tear together.
4. Stamp the small flower image three times down the Natural Ivory in Baja Breeze ink. Use Old Olive to stamp the leaves.
5. Lay the vellum over the stamped flowers and punch a hole in each corner. Attach with brads.
6. Using Basic Gray ink, stamp the detail for the flower and leaves on the vellum, over the flowers. Heat set to dry.
7. Stamp the flower with stems detail on the right side of the Baja Breeze. Stamp two more times on scrap pieces of Natural Ivory. Color just the flowers (one with Baja Breeze and the other with Perfect Plum) using Stampin' Pastels and blender pens. Cut out and attach. Color the leaves with Old Olive.
8. Stamp outline and sentiment from Great Friend onto Natural Ivory and cut out along inner dotted line. Stamp outline again on scrap piece of Perfect Plum and cut along outer solid line. Adhere together.
9. Adhere vellum layer and sentiment to Baja Breeze.
10. Wrap a long piece of twine several times around Baja Breeze layer and tie on the left side. Adhere to Perfect Plum card base.