Friday, July 31, 2009
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Saturday, July 18, 2009
- 110 invitation sets were needed
- 175 pieces of cardstock were used to create the 990 pieces needed to create all 110 sets
- 220 circles were punched (110 Elegant Eggplant and 110 Whisper White--which were also stamped)
- 550 leaves were stamped using Old Olive in the corners of the invitations and response cards as well as the center of the belly band
- 880 corners were rounded
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Cameo Coral, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Scalloped Edge Punch, Scalloped Oval and Large Oval Punch, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Ribbon, Brayer, Rubber Bands, Cameo Coral and Certainly Celery SU Marker (for butterfly)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Cervantes is our puppy. He's a full blooded Rottweiler and we got him in August of 2008 when he was 7 weeks old. He's so well behaved and I hate that his breed gives him a bad name before people get to know him. He's currently 11 months old and weighs about 85lbs. He and Secret are really good friends and even though their playing looks more like a UFC match, I know that they love each other.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Stamps: Flower Fancy, To Have and to Hold
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Black Stazon, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry SU Markers
Accessories: Big Shot, Texture Plates, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Blender Pen, Scalloped Edge Punch
1. Score 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Melon Mambo at 5 1/2 and fold on score line.
2. Cut 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Basic Black and run it through the Big Shot with the "Swirly" texture plate. Use the scalloped edge punch on one long edge.
3. Stamp the Flower Fancy flowers sideways twice onto a 3 x 4 piece of Whisper White. Color with blender pen and Pretty ink Pink, using the Melon Mambo marker as an accent and the Crushed Curry for the center. The leaves were done using Certainly Celery
4. Stamp the flowers 4 more times on scrap pieces and color to match. Cut out and adhere to Whisper White piece (2 on top of the flowers and the other 2 wherever you thinks looks best).
5. Cut a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and stamp sentiment from To Have and to Hold in bottom right corner with Basic Black ink.
6. Adhere all three layers together with the Whisper White behind both the black and DSP. Make sure to use the size of the card as a guide, but don't attach to Melon Mambo card base yet.
7. Tie a piece of Melon Mambo ribbon around the top black layer.
8. Attach entire piece to Melon Mambo card base.