Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thank You Notes

I made these thank you notes about 2 years ago after my friends threw me a surprise bridal shower. I used left over scrapbook paper from the favors they had made to make these thank you's so that they matched the party. I made about 10 extra to have on hand in case I needed one real quick. I just sent one out this week and it reminded me that I hadn't posted them.

None of the products used were Stampin' up and although it doesn't look like it in these pictures, I promise in person the pinks match. :)

We just had Slevin's first birthday party this past weekend, so I will be working on a post with pictures from that, including his invitation, which I made on MDS and turned out SUPER cute!! I also am working on 5 orders right now (and two more are going to be coming in once party details are finalized), plus just finished one, so I've been a busy girl! I can't wait to post them, but they are Spring/Summer events so it will be awhile before I put them on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment