Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Surprise 30th Birthday

Friday my friend, Carrie, and I surprised our best friend Melissa with a party for her 30th birthday. It was held at a local restaurant, The Wooden Angel. I had never been there before, but the room they has us in was amazing! Carrie and I did candles and various shades of pink roses down the center of the table. It looked so great! We did rose petals and pearls on the cake table (which I don't have a picture of).

We put pearl strands in the flowers as well.
I was in charge of making the favors. I used My Digital Studio to create the little tags for the M&Ms (which were Valentines ones with the red sorted out--who knew there were so many red ones?!). These came together in no time with the scalloped punch. I tied the tulle off with some ribbon and pearls and that was it! I thought they turned out super cute!

Also, on a different note: this is the first post I'm doing from my phone using the Blogger app! Half of the problem with my lack of posting is the fact that all of my pictures are on my phone and I'm rarely on my computer. I don't know what made me check the App Store to see if there was a Blogger app, but I'm glad I did! Hopefully now you will be seeing more frequent posts as I will be able to blog while nursing Slevin at night! I have lots of orders coming in and have been busy working on all of the little details for Slev's birthday party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment