Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bless Their Nest Shower Invitations

I think this is one of the cutest baby shower themes I've seen! Bless their Nest :) These invitations were made to match a baby girl's nursery and I love how they turned out! As always I designed them on MDS. I tried to get the Top Note shape to cut out on my Big Shot, but no matter how I tried to line it up, it never worked, so those are all hand cut. I adhered only the top portion to the base of the invitation so that it would flip up and you could read the message underneath. The bow was adhered with a glue dot and the corners were rounded with my corner punch.
Flip up the panel to reveal a special message from baby :)

 All 30 of them :)

Check back next weekend! I have 3 parties that I did invitations for that I can post. One of them has been done since before Christmas, so I can't wait to finally share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment