Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Look Whooo's Graduating!

I know school just started and graduation parties have come to an end, but today I'm sharing a card that I made last year for my mom to give to someone she knew who was graduating. I absolutely LOVE punch art projects and was super excited at how cute this little guy turned out!

The eyes and belly were made from various sizes of circle punches, the body and wings were made from the scalloped circle punch, the feet were the horizontal slot punch, the head was the tab punch (I can't remember it's official Stampin' Up name) and the hat was made from the curly label punch with a thin rectangle on top. I free hand cut the nose. The diploma was made by rolling up a small rectangle of cardstock and tying it off with some shiny string.

You could use this punch art owl for many different occasions: put a birthday hat on him or a balloon in his hand, have him sitting next to a pumpkin, or dress him up like Santa...the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment