Monday, September 17, 2012

Tyson's Birthday Card

This card was made for the cutest 4 year old I know, my friend, Kelley's son, Tyson (his sister is Trinity, who I made the Lalaloopsy stuff for). Kelley's mom watches my son and Tyson is his little buddy. His birthday was Pittsburgh Pirates themed, so I knew I had to make a baseball card! The DSP is miscellaneous Stampin' Up from my scraps bag. I made the baseball by cutting a circle out with the Coluzzle. I then used the same size circle and my bone folder to trace where I wanted the stitching to go. I drew little "v's" over the scored line with Bravo Burgandy and then sponged it with Close to Cocoa to give it a worn look. All of the other pieces of the card are also sponged. The flag was made on the computer and then cut out. I punched two holes for the toothpick to fit through and adhered it to the card base. The baseball was adhered using dimensionals.


No comments:

Post a Comment