Sunday, October 21, 2012

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet


Well, I definitely haven't been posting as often as I would have liked to, but that doesn't mean I haven't been stamping!! Stamps aren't just for cardstock anymore :) I made this cute little decoration out of a canvas, the Stampin' Up Big Deal Alphabet and my son's sweet little feet. I originally was going to free hand the letters, but that really scared me. Then I was going to do stickers, but I didn't like that idea either...So I thought "I wonder what would happen if I put paint on my stamps?" and this was the final result! The spacing isn't 100% where I wanted it, especially the word 'feet', but I still think it turned out cute! The script is from a clear stamp set I got at Michael's or JoAnn's (so is the bat). And the paint wiped right off the stamp. I was quite surprised. I want to do a canvas for all of the months, so I'm sure I will have more of those to share!
I've been working like crazy on invitations. Unfortunately, I don't post invitations until after the event, and both of the events I'm working on (a wedding and a bridal shower) aren't until next year. But trust me, they are super cute!!

Tomorrow I will share digital invitations I made for a one year old's birthday party and then Tuesday I will show you all of the awesomeness that was my baby shower exactly one year ago. It was all Halloween themed and I loved it -- especially the invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment