Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Christmas Card Set

Ok, I know it's only October, but now is the time to place your orders for Christmas cards! I can make any style of card you need in any quantity. I can also include a family photo if you'd like. Cards can either be digitally created and printed, completely handmade or a combination of both depending on what you want. Please don't hesitate to contact me (renae.rudy@yahoo.com) and get a jump start!

This is a set I made a few years ago as a gift for a neighbor. He loved it! All of these cards were made using SU's Simply Scrappin' Kit. Not only are they great for scrapbook pages, they make it so easy to create coordinating card sets quickly and there was very little stamping required. 

 Here are some close ups.


I also made this cute little gift box for them :)

Click here too see other Christmas creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment