Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Better Late than Never!

Well, it's January 8 and I'm just now getting around to posting our Christmas card! I've been super busy with wedding and shower invitations (which I will post once those events happen--not until Spring/Summer) as well as planning for Slevin's first birthday party. I just got his invitations printed today and OMG I can't wait to send them out! I created them using Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio. It's by far the best purchase I've ever made. I'm also using it to make his baby book. So more to come on that.
Isn't he a cutie??

I also wanted to share the little gifts I made for my co-workers. Everyone is always looking for gum, so I thought these little gum snowmen that I saw on Pinterest were perfect! I drew the faces, scarves and buttons with sharpies and then used My Digital Studio to create a quick tag. One great thing about MDS is how it coordinates with other SU products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment