Thursday, July 18, 2013

Batman Birthday

I know I say this all the time, but these might be my most favorite invites I've made yet! How cute is little Jack with Batman! The picture definitely makes the invitation, I think. When his mom sent it to me, I knew immediately that I wanted to make the invitation look like a page from a comic book. I'm very pleased with the result. I downloaded some cool super hero fonts and found fun backgrounds on the internet then went to town in MDS! She sent me a text after she picked them up and said that she should have ordered extra because Jack wanted to carry one around everywhere! :) These are 5x7 and were printed on a glossy cardstock which made the colors look even better in person! (For some reason the "Jack and Batman" heading photographed pink, when it's really red.)
 Here are some close ups:

No comments:

Post a Comment