Sunday, July 21, 2013

Minnie Mouse Birthday

Today was one of my best friends' daughter's 1st birthday party and I had the pleasure of making her invitations. My friend Melissa (I've mentioned her a lot) also is very crafty, so the party was amazing! She actually made the bows for the invitations too. Everything was made on MDS and I think my favorite part are the pearls on the scalloped trim. They were the last finishing touch during the design process. I love the pink and zebra together too! It's hard to see in the picture, but the pink background also has really faint polka dots.
 How cute is the M with the ears?? She had headband "ears" for everyone and lollipop favors.
 Pictures from Mila's first year as well as a frame for everyone to sign. 
 The cake made by Melissa's friend, Lisa.
 Cupcakes made by Carrie (who also made the cupcakes for Slevin's party)
I have two more birthday parties in August that I'm really excited about...but honestly, I'm now starting to look forward to planning Slevin's 2nd birthday party! Why am I crazy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment