Sunday, July 21, 2013

Birthday Card

This is the card I made for Mila's 1st Birthday. It felt good to pull out some of my old card stuff and actually make a card by hand and not on the computer (although, I think it's obvious how much I love MDS!). This card is actually 5x7 and the only reason I made it that big is because that was the only size envelope I had :). I cut a doily in half and wrapped it around the pink cardstock and adhered it to the back. I then cut the banner strips from Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper and added the pearls. The ribbon was tied on and the sentiment was stamped using Chocolate Chip ink. You can't tell from the picture, but the pink cardstock is adhered with dimensionals. The sentiment is from the "Crazy for Cupcakes" stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment