Monday, March 23, 2009

April Class Date

I have set April 18 from 12:30-2:30pm as the date for my next Stampin' Up workshop. We will be making 3 cards along with a card box using the Crazy for Cupcakes set. I found a really cool technique to make "icing" using flour, salt, and water. I need to try it here in the next few days to make sure I can make it look as good as it did in the tutorial...you know how that goes! The cost will be $12 per person or $10 if you bring a friend! Check my Stampin' Up Demo Site for more details. http://renaewilson.stampinup.net

Other than that I've been busy working on some invitations. I just finished an order for a July wedding and have started on my next one which is an October wedding. Just waiting to hear back from the bride with what she thinks of the sample I made her. I also have an order for 15 Spongebob Squarepants 2nd Birthday Invitations. I'm super excited about those. I have the idea of how I want them to look, just haven't made a sample yet.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I want to see samples of both invitations. I'm very optimistic that ONE day my boyfriend will want to marry me. Then I'm going to make you crazy when I hired you to make stuff for me. (My punishment to myself for being un-crafty.)

    ReplyDelete