In honor of my upline, Roberta's, birthday (which is tomorrow), I thought I'd share with you the card I made for her. Happy Birthday!!! :)
Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Crazy for Cupcakes, Lots of Thoughts
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery,Whisper White Cardstock and Hostess Level 1 Designer Series Paper
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip
1. Score 4 1/4 x 11 piece of Pretty in Pink cardstock at 5 1/2 and fold on score line
2. Stamp "happy" using the Big Deal Alphabet set in Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue ink on a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White cardstock.
3. Ink only the "happy birthday" greeting on the Cheers to You stamp from the Lots of Thoughts set using Chocolate Chip ink and stamp in the lower right hand corner.
4. Stamp two balloons from the Crazy for Cupcakes set on the left hand side.
5. Stamp the balloons again, this time one on Certainly Celery cardstock and one on the DSP. Cut out the balloon top and adhere over stamped image on the Whisper White.
6. Adhere Whisper White cardstock to Pretty in Pink card base.