Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Recruit

I am so excited to announce that I just got my first downline! Her name is Jolene and she found me through Stampin' Up's "Find A Demonstrator" feature and my Demonstrator Business Website...how cool is that?! She is so ready to go with this and already has her first workshop booked. I can't wait for her to receive her kit and get started! I definitely never thought I would get a downline within my first month of being a demonstrator! She signed up at the right time, though, because during Sale-A-Bration she got 15% off the kit, plus an additional stamp set of her choice! I also get two free stamp sets: one for getting a recruit during Sale-A-Bration and another as part of the Stampin' Start program! Decisions, decisions!!! I will keep you posted on this new experience! Welcome Jolene! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment