Sunday, September 13, 2009

Halloween Treats #1

I couldn't wait to start prepping for my Halloween Treats class as this is my favorite holiday of the year! I will be sharing the projects with you over the next few days (if you get my newsletter, you already know what all of the projects are). The class will be held on Friday, September 25 from 6:00-8:00pm at my home and is $15--and all the candy is included! I know you're going to want to make all of these again to give out to teachers, co-workers, family, etc, so to sweeten the deal if you purchase a pack of the Cast-A-Spell DSP, I will knock $5 off! And if you bring a friend, you will be entered into a drawing for a free stamp set! RSVP by September 21.

The first box is a Criss Cross box and uses the Eat Drink and Be Scary Stamp set along with the DSP.

This second box uses the Fancy Favor die for the Big Shot along with the Batty for You stamp set and DSP.

2 comments:

  1. Tooooooooo Cuuuute!!! I wish I lived near you and I would take your class!! I have had only one class since I became a demo in March 2009!!! I think I am to busy stalking demos like yourself that have so much talent!!! that I don't have the time to get out and drum up the business!!! LOL Pam(the stalker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Cute! Think you gave me another idea for my sweet treats class!!!

    ReplyDelete