No, this image is not Stampin' Up :( Jen had this little guy laying around and I thought he would be good to use for Christmas cards to sell at the craft fair in November. I used the same layout as this card that I made back in July. I like the Christmas one better--sorry for the poor quality, I think my camera was dying when I took this picture.
Stamps: Heard from the Heart, Misc Cardinal Stamp
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Texture Plates, Real Red Ribbon, Sponges, SU Markers, Sanding Block, Dimentionals
1. Score 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Cut a 3 inch square of Very Vanilla, a 3 1/4 inch square of Old Olive, and a 3 1/2 inch square of Real Red.
3. Stamp the cardinal image in the center of Vanilla paper in Basic Black. Stamp branches around edges.
4. Sponge Vanilla piece with Old Olive. Sponges other two squares with Chocolate Chip
5. Adhere all layers and set aside.
6. Run a piece of Real Red through the Big Shot with the polka dot Texture Plate, then again through with the Top Note die. Cut the shape in half. Sand the dots with the sanding block and sponge the edges with Chocolate Chip.
7. Cut a 1 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of DSP and wrap Real Red Polka Dot ribbon around it. Cut another small piece of ribbon and knot it around the other strip so that the knot is able to move around.
8. Adhere the DSP and Top Note piece to the card base.
9. Ink sentiment from Heard from the Heart in Whisper White. Wipe off all words except "Christmas" with a towel or baby wipe. Stamp word in top 1/3 of the right side.
10. Stamp the other two words in Whisper White onto Real Red and cut out. Adhere above and below the word "Christmas".
11. Adhere cardinal image with dimentionals.