Tuesday, September 22, 2009

One Layer Christmas

I'm not 100% happy with today's card, but I wanted to share it with you anyway. It was made using the Wish for Peace and Four the Holidays stamp sets. I like the simplicity of it and the non-traditional Christmas color, but I think it would look better with a Bashful Blue cardbase with this as an additional layer. Unfortunately, I don't have any Bashful Blue cardstock, so this will have to do for today :)

The sponging was done by cutting the 3rd largest oval from the Coluzzle to create a mask. *TIP* use the oval that you are left with to determine where you want to put your mask. Put it in place and then put your mask around it. Remove the oval and you will have the exact area that you want sponged!

Stamps: A Wish for Peace, For the Holidays
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: Silver Cord, Dimentionals, Sponges.

No comments:

Post a Comment