Monday, September 21, 2009

New House Congrats

This past week, my really good friend Cass moved into a new house. I know how much I like to get "fun" mail, so instead of taking this card with me when I went to help her move, I mailed it to her so she would get it the first night that she stayed there. I actually bought this set for another customer who's moving in October and wants me to make announcements for her, so I'm glad I had another reason to use it :)

The card itself is pretty straight forward. The house was inked with Soft Suede and stamped onto Very Vanilla. The pineapple was inked with SU Markers (Soft Suede, So Saffron, Old Olive) so that the words "welcome" were omitted. It was punched with the 1 3/8 circle punch and layered onto a Very Vanilla 1 1/2 inch circle and a Really Rust scalloped circle. It's hard to see from the picture but at the very top is the design from one of the sentiment stamps in the set stamped in Soft Suede.

Stamps: Welcome Home
Paper: Really Rust, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Really Rust DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, SU Markers
Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/8 and 1 1/2 Circle Punches, Scalloped Edge Punch, Twine, Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment