Stamps: Flower Fancy, Congrats
Paper: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Bashful Blue Cardstock
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark Ink
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Dimensionals
1. Score 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Perfect Plum cardstock at 4 1/4 and fold along score line.
2. On 4 1/4 x 3 piece of Whisper White, stamp base image from Flower Fancy several times using Versamark ink.
3. While the ink is still wet, use the Stampin' Pastels to color on top of the ink (I used Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery). This is the Poppin' Pastels technique
4. Stamp detail image on top of the base using Chocolate Chip ink.
5. Layer onto a 4 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Bashful Blue. Adhere to Perfect Plum card.
6. Stamp additional flower on scratch piece of Whisper White using the same technique. Cut out the flower and adhere on top of image using Stampin' Dimensionals.
7. Stamp sentiment from Congrats stamp set underneath image