Sunday, July 5, 2009

Friends 24-7

Hi All! I hope you had a great 4th of July!! This card was made after seeing this card on SCS. What I was looking for was a way to use my new Texture plates for the Big Shot. Although that card does not use the texture plates, it gave me an idea on where to use mine. This card is also going to be one of my workshop projects for my July 17th workshop...and what I really wanted to do was show how to use the new In Color ribbon without the polka dots...but, as you can see, I couldn't resist! Plus I think the dots from the texture plates and ribbon compliment each other very well. I used my new favorite set Friends 24-7 as well as some of the new In Colors and Chocolate Chip DSP. After running the Top Note through the Big Shot with the texture plates, I lightly sanded the dots to create the polka dot effect. It's also hard to see from the picture, but there is a watermark in the upper right hand corner under the sentiment of the flowers from the same set. To learn more about this card, email me to sign up for my workshop!

Stamps: Friend 24-7
Paper: Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Chip DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Texture Plates, Top Note Die, Bermuda Bay Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment