Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Watercolored Flower

Well I managed to crank out another card with the watercolor reinker technique that I mentioned yesterday. Of all three cards this one is my favorite. I cased the layout from a card I saw on Splitcoast (I forgot to bookmark it though...sorry).

This is the card standing...you can really see the shimmer of the flower from this angle!

And laying down to show the inside layer. It's hard to see, but the butterfly was colored with coordinating SU markers :)

And from the side
I will try to take lots of pictures tomorrow at the Open House to share with you! I also have been working on some super cute Halloween Treats for staff at work. I don't want to post them too early in case any of them read my blog :) More fun stuff to come though...

Stamps: Oval All, Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Pale Plum, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Ink: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Brocade Blue and Ballet Blue Reinkers
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Whisper White Ribbon, Aquapainter, Clear EP, Heat Gun, SU Markers, White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment