Saturday, October 10, 2009

Holiday Open House Pictures

Well I just got back from the Holiday Open House and it was a definite success!! There were over 50 people there, some of whom had never stamped before and just read about the event in the newspaper. I have many pictures of display boards and cards that were demo'd, so today I'm just going to show you the four demo stations. I will post a few pictures each day...wait until you see some of these display boards...there are some talented ladies in this group!

Kathy demonstrated how to make a Recessed Window Card
Roberta demonstrated the new Build A Bear stamp sets and Big Shot dies.

Sue demonstrated how to use the Shimmer Paint in various ways.
And I demonstrated the Watercolor Roses that I have been sharing with you. I saved three of the roses that I demo'd today because the result was absolutely breathtaking! I used Summer Sun, Pretty in Pink, and Regal Rose reinkers and after everything blended I had shades of orange as well, so it looks very fall like. I can't wait to make a project with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment