Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Candy Corn Treat

You may remember this post where I told you about my aunt who recently found out she has cancer on her spine. Well, my mom and I went to visit her in Ohio this past weekend and I took this little gift for her. The template is the same one I used for the box in this post and an PDF for how to make it can be found through Papertrey Ink. The pumpkins were made using the Coluzzle and Large Oval Punches along with a little sponging to give it some depth. The stem was hand cut and the little green strip was rolled around a pencil to form the curling effect. The sentiment was tied onto the Pumpkin Pie ribbon with twine and was punched out using the Large Oval Punch and the Scalloped Oval Punch.

Stamps: Great Friend
Paper: Natural Ivory, Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Pumpkin Pie Ribbon, Old Olive Striped Ribbon, Twine

1 comment:

  1. It is nice to see you stamping again. Just an FYI - I purchased the "Season of Friendship" stamp because of the work you posted using this set. I love it and will use it alot. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete