Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Glossy White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories: Clear EP, Embossing Gun, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack
1. Score 5 x 10 piece of Baja Breeze at 5 and fold on score line.
2. Stamp the flower using Versamark ink on a 4 x 4 piece of Glossy cardstock. Emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Brayer over the image using Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, and Pretty in Pink. Let dry for a few minutes and wipe off to reveal image.
4. Stamp sentiment in top left corner using Chocolate Chip.
5. Adhere to 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 piece of Chocolate Chip and adhere to card base.
6. Use paper piercer and mat pack to pierce a border around Chocolate Chip square (make sure to put the mat pack inside the card and not on the back...otherwise you'll have holes on the back of your card too.