Again, another borrowed set....this time from Kim! :) I was looking for leaves for fall wedding invitations I'm going to be making and she included this set too. The layout was inspired from the most recent issue of Stampin' Success, the monthly magazine sent to SU demos. Just another perk of being a demo! Speaking of which, the $75 Special Starter Kit Promotion ends on the 31st so if you're thinking about joining Stampin' Up, don't wait another second! Send me an email and I can let you know how to sign up.
Now onto the card...
Stamps: Trendy Trees
Paper: Natural Ivory, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White Cardstock, Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive
Accessories: Crimper, Ribbon, Dimentionals
1. Score 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Cut 4 x 2 1/2 piece of each Natural Ivory CS and DSP. Stamp the sentiment on Natural Ivory and run through Crimper--again, thanks Kim ;)
3. Adhere DSP and cardstock to Chocolate Chip base leaving a 1/4 inch border.
4. Wrap a piece of Chocolate Chip ribbon around a 1 1/2 x 4 piece of Kiwi Kiss. Adhere to card base, overlapping the DSP and Ivory cardstock.
5. Stamp trees onto 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 piece of Whisper White. (I used Rock and Roll technique on the tree furthest to the right).
6. Adhere trees to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 piece of Chocolate Chip. Adhere piece to card with dimentionals.
7. Cut a short piece of ribbon and tie it around the other piece of ribbon to create your bow.
Here is a closeup of the crimped bottom piece...I was wondering how well it would adhere, but it wasn't a problem at all!