Thursday, May 14, 2009

Special Birthday Announcement

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that I didn't disappear! By the end of registration for the APEX swap there were actually 17 people who signed up! So needless to say, I've been busy working on cakes! I also am prepping for my workshop tomorrow and a party that I have next week.

But I have a very special announcement. In honor of my birthday (May 29th) I'm giving all of you a present!!! From now until May 26, you will get 5% off your entire order--before tax and shipping--and an additional 5% off any birthday themed item (stamps, die cuts, etc) for a total of 10% off!!! I will place the order on May 26. Only orders that are submitted in person or through email with your credit card info will qualify; unfortunately I cannot apply the discount to online orders. 

To get the biggest bang for your buck, you could also take advantage of Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper Promotion (buy 3 get one free) that goes until the end of May during my Birthday Special! You would get 4 packs of DSP and/or Textured 12x12 cardstock for $28...that's $12 off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment