Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day Favors

Sunday I'm going to my aunt's house for a Mother's Day brunch and these are the little favors that I'm going to give to my aunts and my grandma. I also made another one for my mom that wouldn't fit in the picture. I will be giving her hers tonight since my sister has to work on Sunday. These were super easy to make and I used my watercolor paper again along with my new set "A Flower for All Seasons". The frog one is my favorite! :) You can find the template for these here (scroll down to the May 1 post). 

These measure 3 x 3, so for my flowers I cut the little plastic container in half leaving me with two sections, each with a flower in them (that way each "pot" would have two flowers). 

Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons
Paper: Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Watercolor Paper,Sweet Always Designer Series Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Blender Pen, 1 3/8 inch, 1/2 inch and Scalloped Circle Punches,Hole Punch, Chocolate Chip Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. very cute!! I enjoyed looking around your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute idea. Thanks for sharing the tutorial too. :D

    ReplyDelete