Saturday, May 23, 2009

Monogram Post It Note Holders

I made these for my co-workers at the Y. When Jen brought over her Delight in Life stamp set, she also brought over a Martha Stewart monogram stamp set. It was the first time I had really seen how clear stamps work. I hope all of the girls like them for their desks! I also got to use some of my new Designer Series Paper! Do you know how hard it was to make the first cut?! They are such beautiful papers that I hate to use them...I know, I'm crazy! Anyway, I really like how these turned out and they were SUPER easy!

Stamps: Martha Stewart Monogram
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie, Baja Breeze, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray, Cameo Coral, Whisper White Cardstock and Sweet Always, Bella Rose, Walk in the Park and Bella Birds DSP
Ink: Same as cardstock
Accessories: 1 1/2, 1 3/8, 1 inch Circle Punches, Velcro, Post It notes

1. Score a piece of 3 1/4 x 7 1/2 cardstock at 2 1/2, 2 3/4, 5 3/4, and 6. 
2. Fold on score lines and adhere Post It notes to inside.
3. Adhere 3 x 2 1/4 piece of DSP to lower flap and 3 x 2 3/4 piece to back of holder.
4. Punch 1 1/2 circle out of coordinating cardstock. Stamp decorative circle on Whisper White and punch out with 1 3/8. Stamp letter in coordinating cardstock using Whisper White ink. Punch out with 1 inch circle. Adhere all three circles together.
5. Adhere top half of circle to top flap of holder.
6. Attach Velcro to circle and DSP to hold it shut.

3 comments:

  1. Those are really lovely! I'm amazed at what people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look even better in PERSON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, How do you secure your post it notes? It seems like it would pull off easily, mine don't have a backing only a sheet. Thanks, Rhonda

    ReplyDelete