Monday, May 4, 2009

Gift from Jen

This was sitting for me on my desk when I came back from Staff Meeting today at work...it's from Jen Cranston, who's one of my instructors at work. She attended Kim's party back in April and had never stamped before. She loved the scalloped circle punch (I advertise for it well seeing as I use it every chance I can) so that was what she bought that day---along with the 1 3/8 circle punch to go with it. Also at Kim's party, I gave away a treat bag I made using the Top Note and wrapped little Hershey's nuggets with DSP. She didn't win it, but the girl who did saw how much Jen liked it and gave it to her so she could copy the template. This is what she came up with for her Women's Tea at her church. I can't get over how perfect the handwriting on the bucket is! The bag on the left contains homemade white chocolate...that didn't last much longer after this picture was taken! Thanks Jen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment