Stamps: Delight in Life, Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Basic Black, Whisper White Craft, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray Cardstock
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Dimentionals
1. Score a 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Stamp the big flower from Delight in Life in Basic Black several times onto a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Basic Gray. Use Versamark to stamp the smaller flower in the gaps.
3. Stamp the Thanks So Much sentiment from Pocket Silhouettes in Whisper White. Heat set to dry.
4. Mat Basic Gray piece onto 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Basic Black cardstock.
5. Tie a knot in a 6 1/2 inch piece of Organza Ribbon and wrap around gray and black pieces. Adhere to cardbase.
6. Stamp big flower onto Basic Black cardstock using Whisper White ink. Heat set to dry and cut out. Adhere over one of the flowers using dimentionals.
7. For the inside, mat a 4 3/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White to a 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Basic Black. Stamp the small flower in the corner using Basic Black. Also do this in the corner of the envelope.