Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Shower Invitation

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, my cousin is having a baby and my aunt has asked me to do the invitations. She's coming over tomorrow to discuss details and this is what I have to show her. It actually matches the baby card I made a few days ago. As soon as I found out Kristen was having a girl I knew I wanted to turn that card into an invitation. I had never made a pocket invitation before, but it was super easy and you can get two per 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper! It is a 4 1/4 x 11 piece of card stock folded in half and then scored 1 1/2 inches from one end to form the little flap.


The "It's A Shower" and all the information were all computer generated. The bear was colored the same way as in the card and faux stitched all of the Pretty in Pink card stock. They were also run through the Big Shot with the polka dot texture plates (can you tell that's been my favorite plate recently!?) The white layer is the only layer that comes out and the brad holds the ribbon down.

Stamps: Teddy and Train
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Texture Plates, Coluzzle, Corner Rounder, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Pretty in Pink Brad, SU Markers, Blender Pens, Dimentionals

See other invitations I've made here!

2 comments:

  1. That is a super, super cute invitation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is just the cutest! I am gong to wonder around your blog and find your card and gifts- thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete