Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4th of July Top Note Box

With 4th of July being next week, I thought I should pull out some patriotic colors and see what I could come up with. I have been wanting to try one of these top note boxes so that's what I decided to make. There was no stamping involved in creating this which was kind of strange. Let me know what you think!

Paper: Not Quite Navy, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White Cardstock
Accessories: White Gel Pen, Mat Pack, Big Shot, Top Note Die

The tutorial for the box can be found here. The stripes were formed by cutting 1/2 inch strips of Whisper White and laying them over the Top Note Die. The stars were created using a gel pen and the mat pack.

*I didn't have any candy to decorate or there would definitely be a treat inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment