Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lovely As A Tree Stationary Box

As promised...here is the completed Stationary Box for a boy. I'm really excited with how it turned out. While the faux stitching took FOREVER (just like cutting all the roses on the Bella Rose box), I think it really makes this set! The distressed look was created by running my finger nail down the edges of every layer. I was very excited that this set made it to the new catalog (even though it's not mine haha)...speaking of the new catalog. I saw it last night at Roberta's house and OMG you're going to die when you see the new stuff! I'm going to be so poor ;)

Anyway...here are the photos. Let me know what you think!

Closed

Open

Mini composition book
Two of the four cards

The grass is brayered and the clouds were sponged using a scalloped circle punch as a template

The other two cards

Bookmark

Post it Note Holder
Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Great Friend, Sweet Little Sentiments, Sanded Background
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Old Olive
Accessories: Mat Pack and Paper Piercer, SU Chocolate Chip Marker and White Gel Pen, Twine, Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment