Monday, June 29, 2009

One Layer Thank Yous

Believe it or not I've had my goodies from the new catalog for over a week...and today was the first time I pulled them out! This set was super easy to make and took me maybe 20 minutes to make all 4 cards. I am putting these in the bags of those who recently ordered off of me as a little thank you. 

The circle was made by cutting the second biggest circle out of the Coluzzle and using it as a mask. Baja Breeze ink was sponged around it leaving the center white. With the mask in place I stamped the image from the new Asian Artistry set (available Wednesday!!!) twice so that everything would stay in the circle. *Tip* Some of my grassy strands didn't stamp the whole way on the bottom because of the mask. To finish them, I simply dipped my blender pen in the lid of my black ink and created my own out to the circle edge. The grass was colored with Old Olive, the flowers with Melon Mambo, and the dragonfly with Crushed Curry (the last two are part of the new In Colors...also available Wednesday!). Easy peasy! :)

1 comment: