Now onto the card...
Stamps: To Have and to Hold, Friends 24-7
Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White Cardstock
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray, Versamark
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallops #2 Die, Coluzzle, Clear EP and Embossing Gun, Pretty in Pink SU Marker, Blender Pen, Organza Ribbon
1. Score 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Basic Gray at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Cut Basic Black to 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 and Whisper White to 4 x 5 1/4.
3. Stamp the image from Friends 24-7 in Versamark various times on the Whisper White to create a background. Emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Cut biggest scallop from Scallop #2 Die with Basic Black cardstock using Big Shot.
5. Stamp bride and groom onto Whisper White using Basic Black ink. Outline using Basic Gray ink and blender pen to create depth. Color flowers and tie with Pretty in Pink marker.
6. Use the 5th circle on the Coluzzle to cut out the image. Adhere to scalloped circle.
7. Adhere embossed Whisper White to Basic Black. Cut a piece of Basic Gray to 4 x 1 1/2 and adhere to upper third of Whisper White.
8. Wrap White Organza ribbon around all three layers. Adhere entire piece to Basic Gray cardbase.
9. Adhere scalloped circle on top of Basic Gray strip.
10. Stamp sentiment in bottom right corner using Basic Black ink.