Monday, June 8, 2009

Hostess Favors

Hi All! Sorry I've been so inconsistent recently. Joe and I have been doing A LOT of work in our backyard...so that has sort of hindered my stamping time! My post for today shows two little goodie bags I'm going to be using for a party I have on the 20th. I'm most likely going to give one to the hostess and raffle the other one off as a door prize. I might also make a post it note holder to match and throw that in. 

Both bags contain a mini note kit which has two stamps, a Chocolate Chip Stampin' Spot, 4 notecards, and 4 envelopes. Both of these sets are on the Last Chance list, so make sure to place an order before the end of the month if you are interested in these kits. The tags were made using the Great Friend stamp set (I haven't used it in a while so I didn't feel bad posting yet another project with it). The colors are Bordering Blue with Pink Pirouette and Kiwi Kiss with Baja Breeze. I am working on some wedding invitations and a few card sets right now...so watch for them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment