Paper: Natural Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Parisian Breeze Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Eyelet Punch, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Sponge Dauber, Flowers, Brad, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
1. Score 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Natural Ivory at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Cut DSP to 1 1/2 x 5 1/2. Cut Chocolate Chip to 2 1/2 x 5 1/2 and punch the Eyelet Border along the bottom.
3. Use your mat pack and paper piercer to pop in a line across the top of the DSP (not really visible in the picture). Layer DSP onto Chocolate Chip.
4. Stamp sentiment in bottom left hand corner using Chocolate Chip ink. Adhere to card base.
5. Use your mat pack and paper piercer in the top corners (5, 4, 3, 2, 1).
6. Attach ribbon to card base slightly above DSP. Use Sticky Strip to attach the knot of the ribbon to the card.
7. Use a sponge dauber and Baja Breeze ink pad to dye the bigger of the white flowers. Attach flowers using a brad.
8. Attach the flower to the knot in the ribbon using Sticky Strip.
9. Stamp second part of sentiment inside using Chocolate Chip ink.