Friday, June 12, 2009

Another Wedding Invite

Happy Friday! I thought I would dig into my picture vault and show you another sample invitation I made last year (before I was a Stampin' Up demo...so none of the supplies are SU). The theme was Fairy Tale. I was really pleased with how they turned out! The stamp is from Michael's and was actually huge (3x4 inches-ish), which wasn't going to work with the wording. So I stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock and scanned it onto my computer. I then resized it and then added it to my Word document with the text. For the response card, I did the same thing only watermarked it. It was the easiest stamping I ever did! :)
And I love how a project that was mass produced looks when it's done!

Click here for more wedding invitation samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment