Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Will you...

Aren't these darling?? A co-worker of mine is getting married next year and asked me to make a card for each of the girls she wants to have in the wedding. I've actually been working on them for a while, but ran out of ink in my printer, then my oval punch was on back order, then...haha well really that was it, but it seemed like 100 things kept preventing me from finishing. I got ink and my punch was delivered and this is what I came up with! There are 9 total: 5 bridesmaid, 1 matron of honor, 1 maid of honor, 1 reader, and my favorite...1 flower girl!  I love the look of tall cards for elegant occasions like a wedding, but I thought it would be cute to make the flower girl's a mini version and use a full dress. It's also hard to tell from the pictures, but all of the dresses are embossed using Versamark and Clear EP (I colored the flowers on the flower girl's dress with a white gel pen). The templates for the dresses were hand drawn. The pictures didn't show up to clear on here...better ones are on my Splitcoast Gallery, screen name renaelindzey. Let me know what you think!

Stamps: To Have and to Hold
Paper: Whisper White, Natural Ivory, Creamy Caramel Cardstock
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Embossing Powder and Heat Gun, Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Eyelet Punch, Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment