Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wedding Invitations

Here are two samples of wedding invitations I have been working on. I like to give the bride a choice of a few different ideas. Her colors were purple and green and she chose the shades from the Idea Book & Catalog. Here is what I came up with for her:
The response card is post card size, and does not require an envelope.

The second set is a pocket invitation (I cased the dimensions from an APEX swap I received!).

*Note: The purple card is the response card and would be secured using the slit punch, however, mine hasn't come in yet, so we'll just pretend for now!

She liked both and ended up coming up with her own idea of using the belly band from the pocket invitation to hold together the flat invite and response card. I will post pictures when I get one made! :)

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive
Ink: Versamark, Old Olive
Accessories: 1 1/2 and 1 3/8 inch Circle Punches, Elegant Eggplant Ribbon

Click here for more wedding invitation samples!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I know the bride will too. What a fabulous job you did. TFS

    ReplyDelete