Thursday, July 2, 2009

Brayer Attempt #2

I really don't think I'm cut out for brayering! You may remember this post. That was my first attempt at brayering on my own...a so-so attempt. Well after seeing a lot of different brayered cards I thought about having a brayer project at my July workshop (which is July 17 at 6:00pm)...however, this card took about 5 mess ups before I even got it close to what I wanted it to look like! To me, I still think it's a little plain, but wasn't sure exactly what else to add. I got the idea for this card here. I may give up brayering after this attempt...any tips or suggestions are more than welcome!

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Glossy White
Ink: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, More Mustard, Basic Black
Accessories: Brayer, 1 3/8 Circle Punch

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renae, I think you did a great job with your card and thank you so much for the link, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete