Saturday, April 18, 2009

May Workshop Promotion

Here are the details on my May Workshop Promotions: If you purchase either the Summer Love Rub Ons 114620 ($11.95 for two sheets) or the Great Friend Stamp Set 113792 ($17.95 set of 5) you will get to attend the classes for $5 each. If you purchase both, you will get to attend one of the classes for free and the other for $5. The great thing about purchasing the rub ons is that at the workshops you won't have to worry that someone will use the image you want because you will have two sheets of your own! 

In order to guarantee delivery prior to the May 8th workshop, the order will need to be placed by April 27. You can either purchase
them yourself by visiting my demonstrator site (they will ship directly to you, so don't forget to bring them) or submit your order andpayment (cash, check, debit/credit card) to me before then -- these would come to me, so I would have them for you the night of the workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment