Stamps: Flower Fancy, Great Friend
Paper: Baja Breeze, Perfect Plum, Whisper White Cardstock; Walk in the Park DSP
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Vellum, Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pens, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Brads, Eyelet Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Gun, Dimensionals
1. Score 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 piece of Baja Breeze at 4 1/4 and fold on score line.
2. Mat 5 x 3 3/4 piece of DSP to 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Perfect Plum.
3. Stamp flower onto vellum using Basic Gray and emboss with clear embossing powder. Color with blender pens and Stampin' Pastels.
4. Cut to 3 x 4 1/4. Tear off bottom of vellum. Punch two holes in the top corners.
5. Lay vellum over 3 x 4 1/4 piece of Perfect Plum and punch holes through cardstock. Attach with brads.
6. Use the eyelet punch on a 4 1/4 x 1 1/2 piece of Baja Breeze and attach to Perfect Plum/vellum piece. Adhere entire piece to DSP.
7. Tie a knot in a piece of Baja Breeze striped ribbon and wrap around all the layers except the card base.
8. Stamp the sentiment and border from the Great Friend set in Basic Gray on Whisper White. Stamp small flower from Flower Fancy using Baja Breeze ink (stamp off once). Cut out at dotted line.
9. Stamp border on Baja Breeze cardstock and cut out along outer line. Adhere to Whisper White sentiment. Adhere to card using dimensionals.