This is a Post-It holder I made for my desk at work. I also plan to make something similar for our Administrative Assistant at work for Administrative Professional's Day on April 22. They are a super easy (and cheap--the frame was $1 at Family Dollar) way to spice up your office!
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Heard From the Heart
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery Cardstock and Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery Ribbon, Corner Rounder, Post-It, Binder Clip, Acrylic Frame
*These are the dimensions for a 5x7 frame, but can be altered to fit any size frame
1. Stamp Pocket Silhouettes with Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery ink onto the bottom of a 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp sentiment from Heard From the Heart with Chocolate Chip ink on top.
2. Use corner rounder to create scalloped border on 4 1/2 x 1 piece of Bashful Blue. Adhere to white cardstock.
3. Wrap Certainly Celery ribbon where the white and blue meet and adhere to back.
4. Adhere stamped piece to 5 x 7 piece of Sale-A-Bration DSP.
5. Adhere 3 1/4 square piece of Certainly Celery to 3 1/2 square piece of Apricot Appeal and adhere to bottom of DSP.
6. Slide DSP into frame so that the stand is at the top.
7. Tie a small piece of Certainly Celery and Bashful Blue ribbon into a knot and adhere directly onto frame overtop of the Certainly Celery ribbon. Adhere Post-Its in the center of the Certainly Celery square.
8. Adhere 3/4 square of Certainly Celery cardstock to top of binder clip and clip onto frame.