Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stationary Box

This might be my most favoritest (is that a word) thing I've made--I say that a lot though! hehe But seriously...I got the idea for this stationary box from Amy Celona's blog and decided it would be a great idea to make one for our Administrative Assistant at work as Wednesday is Administrative Professional Day. It took me about 5 hours to make the whole thing...but that included coming up with how I wanted the cards and notebook to look like--trust me, I changed my mind 5000 times! Not counting "creative" time, it probably only took 3 hours.

Here is a picture of the Stationary Box, along with the matching notebook:


This is what it looks like when first opened:

And the whole kit and caboodle (2 standard size cards with envelopes, 4 little note cards, 4 matching gift tags, a Post-It note holder, and matching pen):

Closeup of the note cards:

Closeup of the gift tags:

Closeup of the Post-It note holder (minus the mini pencil that will go in the little slot on the left) and pen:


Instructions for the box itself can be found here. Instructions for the Post-It note holder can be found here.

Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, Pocket Silhouettes
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White Cardstock and Sweet Always Designer Series Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stampin' Pastels, Blender Pen, Ribbon, Junior Legal Pad, Post-Its, Pen

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS!!! Can we do this at a workshop??? ;) You know since it was SO easy to do...I do love this though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful gift for someone I love the colour combinations you have used!

    ReplyDelete