Friday, April 10, 2009

Pop Up Birthday Card

Wow! That's all I can say about the new pop up dies from Stampin' Up! I told you that Kathy had given us a Take-N-Make of the new pop up birthday cake on Wednesday and I had so much fun putting it together! I kept the front pretty simple since the inside really takes the cake (haha). The only thing I wish I would have done differently was paid some attention to where the seams on the cake were because I tied my ribbon and glued my candles on the seam side. I didn't realize until after everything was glued in place and didn't want to mess around with trying to switch it. The die also comes with little bride and groom cut outs, so this could be made into a wedding cake also.


This pop up die, along with the other amazing dies exclusive to Stampin' Up, require the use of the Big Shot die cutting machine. For more information, or to purchase the Big Shot and/or the dies, visit my Stampin' Up store link on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment